Hi everyone welcome to my blog.
Don't forget to leave a comment.

15 november 2010

Raising Hope

Heey it's been a long time, but I'm back;).



I don´t know if you know this new FOX serie: Rasing Hope. A few days a go I found this comedy serie, and I love it.

I found this summery on the website of FOX:
At 23 years old, JIMMY CHANCE (Lucas Neff) is going nowhere in life. He skims pools for a living, parties every night and still lives at home with his family, including his MAW MAW (Cloris Leachman); his mother, VIRGINIA (Martha Plimpton) and his father, BURT (Garret Dillahunt).

Jimmy's life takes a drastic turn when a chance romantic encounter with LUCY (guest star Bijou Phillips) goes awry once he discovers she is a wanted felon. Months later, when Jimmy pays a visit to the local prison, he learns Lucy is pregnant with their baby, and after she gives birth, he is charged with raising their daughter.

What here the trailer

Geen opmerkingen: