Hi everyone welcome to my blog.
Don't forget to leave a comment.

30 december 2010

My christmas shopping part 1 of 2

My first time that I shopped in this Christmas vacation was in Oberhausen. It was my first time in Oberhausen and at first I wasn't excited because I didn't knew what kind of stores there where. But after I saw Pimkie I was excited. The most of clothes that I bought are from Pimkie. After that I was angry at my self that I spend al my money (that I had with me) at clothes from Pimkie I saw Zara. But in this vacation I didn't go to Zara. And I really regret that. But... what ever. I went to Primark. Which I will tell you al about in part 2.







1 opmerking:

Anneliek zei

Hee!
Leuke kleren..
Het eerste topje schrok ik wel..
dacht dat het een jurkje was en hij lijkt heel er op het jurkje dat ik laatst heb gekocht voor gala..
maar dat is hem niet..
hoe gaat het verder..
Kusjes