Hi everyone welcome to my blog.
Don't forget to leave a comment.

4 januari 2011

My Christmas shopping part 2 of 2

In Holland there are two Primark. One is in Rotterdam, in Alexandrium, and the other one is in Hoofddorp, which is just a few weeks open. The one in Hoofddorp is 30 minutes away from Amsterdam and is much bigger than the one in Rotterdam.

Few weeks ago I gave my best girlfriend, Kimberly, for her birthday a train tickets and I also bought one for myself. My idea was to go together to Primark with those tickets but because of the weather we couldn’t go. So we planned a  new date, which was at the end of January. But I couldn’t wait so long so I convinced my brother to drive us to there with the idea that we will have a shopping day in Rotterdam. We went there with my mom, brother, sister. We only wanted to go to Primark, but my brother and my mom didn’t knew that (hihi). Because if they did, my brother wouldn’t bring us there. So… 

If we had the time I didn’t mind to go to other stores but we were in Primark from 12.00pm till 16.30pm. And that’s a lot of hours to spend at one store. And still we weren’t finished with Primark but my mom didn’t feel good and my brother started to nag. After that we went to La Place, V&D, to eat something and later on we went home with a lot of big bags filled with Primark clothes. 
 So what do you think: Have I shopped great things? 

Geen opmerkingen: