Hi everyone welcome to my blog.
Don't forget to leave a comment.

18 juli 2011

My High School works

This was my last year of my high school. I passed. So ... jeeeh:P. 
Now I finally can do what I want to do. What is AFMI, fashion academy. I will tell you about it another time. 


This time I want to tell you about my work at my drawing lessons. These are the most of my work which I am a kind of proud of it. 


The assigment by this work was tot chose a theme and than to make a collage of it. 
I chose romatic and made that possible with using soft colors and flowers and a really romantic church.


By this project we had to draw nude people with chalk.
This nude person is actually Britney Spears when she was pregnant. I cut off her head because who this person is isn't important for me.


By this project we had to combined two kind of artist. I chose Roy Lichtenstein and Victor&Rolf. 
There is no face, because I worried that if I made one it will ruin the whole painting. So I painted on another paper, and I was right. I was a disaster, that is why I didn't put it here.


The theme by this project was, I think, 'dressed, goes out'. I made this theme by making a process on a wrong way. So you see to story go back to the beginning when the girl gets ready for her date. 


At the end of my VWO 5 we had to make a final work. The theme was to combined an artist with you personality. I chose Piet Mondrian, and I combined it with fashion. But I did this on a wrong way, so told my teacher at the end. 

I had to begin all over again, which was really annoying. But I am proud on my final work. This is it:
By personal addition was the fifties, which I love.


My graduation work 2010/2011
This years theme was nature.
And by that theme there were several projects and I chose the one where you had to combine the garden and the house. You had to two choses, One you had to contrast the house with the garden. And the other was to make a house that was made in the same way as the garden. 

I chose the first one. I did that with making the garden as wild as I could and keeping the house classic and static.

I got a 7,5 which I am very proud of it.


So what do you think of my work. Which do you like. Let me know;).




1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

You should definitely be proud of your work! It's really beautiful and have you put lots of work in it.

Enjoy your holidays and we'll see each other soon! (: x