Hi everyone welcome to my blog.
Don't forget to leave a comment.

18 juli 2011

Application for education

I am now finally finished with high school, because of that I had to search a college.

I had three choses. My first one was Artez, the second one was AMFI and the third one was KABK.
By each of those academies I had to do an application.

Artez
Here I had to made three design based on a theme, which I forgot (offcours). 
But I had to make three clothing lines for my muze. My muze was/is Scarlett Johansson. 
My muze had to make a little world trip. She went to Afghanistan, India and Japan. 
I had to consider the weather and the culture of those countries.

These are the designs I made:

Afghanistan
In Afghanistan you can't wear what ever you want when you go outside. You have to wear clothes that will cover you body completely. This is mainly because of the influence of the Taliban. 

I am inspired for this design by the traditional Afghan clothes. 

This is a traditional Afghan clothes, where I am inspired by some part of it. 
Source: http://afgmsk.come2me.nl/641283/Afghaanse-kleren


India
Here I am inspired by the sari, which is a traditional Indian clothing.

Japan
And by the last design I am inspired by the traditional Japanese Kimono.



AMFI
The assignment by AMFI was to make with a 'fashiondoll' an accessories. You could only use second-hand stuff.  And the accessories I made is a handbag. And I had to make pictures with it, to show what I could do with the handbag.

The bag before I made something with it.

And the doll that I used. 

I bought them both at the Queensday (koninginnedag).

This is how it became (front).


This is the back of the bag.

The photoshoot of the bag:






KABK
And by this academy had to do the application there. We weren't allowed to take it with us.
That is why I don't have any pictures of it. 

Anddddddd I am accepted by .................  AMFI. 
I am very happy and excited but I am also scared because a whole new world is opened for me. 
We will see what will happen to me!



Geen opmerkingen: