Hi everyone welcome to my blog.
Don't forget to leave a comment.

24 juli 2011

DIY: Necklace & Earring hangers



Yesterday I made a few hangers for my necklaces, because before these hangers I had no place for my necklaces. At least not where I could put them without getting tangled in.


I made this from a wooden frame. I had cut it into pieces, and used the long pieces of the frame.
I didn't paint it, but I packed it.;)
And those with dots are pushpins.


I had kept this round carton. It was part of a round box.
I nailed like 50 holes in it.
I nailed the holes in the upper part close together than the holes on the lower side. I did that because of the size of the earrings.


This is the same kind carton as the one before. But I use this one for my necklaces. The black dots are also pushpins.



Let me know how you think about it;).



1 opmerking:

Rowan | R E D R E I D I N G H O O D zei

That´s very creative, you´ve got some beautiful jewellery!

Loves,
Rowan

www.redreidinghood.com