Hi everyone welcome to my blog.
Don't forget to leave a comment.

4 oktober 2010

The Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole


Yesterday evening I went to the cinema in Ede, the CineMec. It was my first time that I went to that cinema. So I was surprised to see how big and beautiful the CineMec is.

We (my brother, sister and me) went to watch the new movie: The Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole in 3D. And because I never saw a movie in 3D before, I was excited to see the movie.


And believe me, it was a very good and beautiful movie. When a owl come close to the scene you could count the feathers. It has also a beautiful storyline with a happy ending. 

If you have plans to watch a movie and you love science-fiction movies than you have to watch this movie. 
Seriously, I mean it.

Geen opmerkingen: