Hi everyone welcome to my blog.
Don't forget to leave a comment.

9 oktober 2010

Wanna White Teeth

I have been searching the perfect toothpaste for a long time. And know I think I have found it :d. 
Almost a year ago I had bracket (beugel), because of that I couldn't take good care of my teeth. Now is the glaze of my teeth a bit damaged. That is why my teeth got coloured. And also because I drink a lot om black and green tea, which can colour you teeth. 

I think that a lot of people have the same problem. Maybe not because they had bracket but maybe by smoking, drinking coffee and other stuffs. 

So my solution is the new Colgate toothpaste: Colgate Total Advanced Whitening toothpaste. 
It has an advanced whitening ingredient, that will help to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.

In Dutch:
Heeft een geavanceerd witmakend ingrediënt dat de natuurlijke witheid van uw tanden helpt herstellen.
(Got it from a site)
The toothpaste cost something in 2,50 euro, the price can be different because of the many shops that sell it.  
If you live in Holland, that you can buy it in Etos, kruidvat, Albert Heijn, etc. But if you live in an other country, than sorry I don't know where you can buy it.

People I'am not beeing funded by colgate company or something like that.
(which would be nice :p)


3 opmerkingen:

Anneliek zei

waarom over tandpasta:P,,
maar wel geniaal..
xx

Madina zei

Omdat sommige meiden aan mij vroegen welke tandpasta mijn tanden zo 'wit' heeft gemaakt:p. Maar thx.

Anneliek zei

oke geniaal!!