Hi everyone welcome to my blog.
Don't forget to leave a comment.

12 oktober 2010

My new Short

My latest buy is a short and a nailpolisher. The short looks also like a skirt, 
because the bottom of the short has a lot of folderd sides.






































The short was in sale. It was €19,95 and now it is €10.

I don't buy a lot of nailpolishers, because I haven't got the patient for it:p. 
Especially, if you can't do it right, which is my problem.
But this is the colour what I bought: 
The colour is between grey and lilac.
I bought both itiems at H&M.


Check beneath:































7 opmerkingen:

Merve zei

NICENICENICE

Anoniem zei

i love nagellak..
maar je naam is trouwens echt te geniaal (valt me nu pas op!).. doet me denken aan dat filmpje tijdens engels (we are sinking --> what are you thinking about:P)..

Anneliek zei

dat was ik btw.. had verkeerd geklikt

Fashion Fabrice zei

i LOVE that nailpolish! It looks really cool! I havn't seen that colour anywhere else than on your blog! Again: Really cool! PLus your shorts look great:)

Just became a follower! Keep on posting:)
Hope you join my blog too if you enjoy reading it:)

LOVE
FF

Anoniem zei

LoveLoveLove the everything!! Nice blog.

Lien Van Melkebeke zei

mooie nagellak, ik zoek ook zo'n kleurtje! leuke blog trouwens ;)

xoxo http://sheshotta.blogspot.com

Sarah zei

waauw, je nagels zijn amazing. Moooi hoor.
liefs